State Street Auto wants to make sure your vehicle is ready for "Old Man Winter." Your Cool Deal offer:
* Flush Cooling/Heating System
* Re-Fill System with Fresh Anti-Freeze/Coolant
* Install 2 New Windshield Wiper Blades
* A coolant flush and fill is basic maintenance for your cooling system, and will help ensure maximum performance from your car's heating and cooling systems. Also, since the heating system works off of the same coolant that circulates throughout your engine, performing a coolant flush and fill will also prevent overheating - the most common cause of breakdowns and internal engine damage.
* Wiper blades are one of the most neglected components on vehicles today. Many blades are cracked, split, torn, brittle, worn or otherwise in obvious need of replacement. Others may look okay, but do a lousy job of wiping when put to the test. Ninety percent of all driving decisions are based on a clear unobstructed view of the road, which means good visibility is absolutely essential -- especially during wet weather when vision may be obscured by water, road splash, sleet or snow on the windshield. But good visibility requires wipers that are in good condition. If the wipers are chattering, streaking or otherwise failing to wipe cleanly and consistently, you need new blades -- NOW!
*State Street Auto is a FULL AUTO REPAIR facility with over 30 years experience in caring for your vehicles. Dirk Howard is not only the owner, he is on site every day ensuring that your vehicle gets fixed right the FIRST TIME every time! With local ownership you can rest assured that they are available to help you with all your automotive needs.
Open Monday through Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-3 you can call 360-533-7335 and schedule an appointment to have one of your biggest investments taken care of and treated right the FIRST TIME...every time.
They also do routine preventative maintenance and inspections so you can help avoid costly breakdowns and repairs. Keep your car running smooth and safe. Bring it to State Street Auto today!